Chalfont St Peter Tennis Club is a friendly tennis club offering 4 Tiger Turf Pro Advantage tennis courts. Three of the courts are floodlit. Currently we offer single tennis and doubles tennis for families who are self isolating together. But once these restrictions are lifted we have team tennis, mixed roll ups and social suppers.
Please visit our website for more information.
Thank you to everyone for using the new court booking system. We have been live for a month and feedback…
Thank you to everyone for using the new court booking system. We have been live for a month and feedback has been very positive, with over three quarters of you having logged on and successfully booked a court. However, we are still learning and improving the way we use the software and here are some pointers to make play more enjoyable for everyone:
1) Complete all booking fields on the system so we know who is playing on the courts. Please avoid making bookings with only a single named entry or repeating the same name twice. Based on your feedback, we have set up two new profiles called ‘My Guest’ and ‘My Child’ to cover situations where players are not registered on the system. Similarly, all of the coaches are registered and should be named in bookings as well. You are welcome to play with a guest, but please follow the policy as documented on the club website at https://chalfontstpetertennisclub.co.uk/bringing-a-guest/
2) Cancel any bookings as soon as you know that you can’t make the session. There are times when court availability is limited and there have been no shows, which is very frustrating for members wishing to play
3) Update your Profile page with a photo and check your contact details are correct. It is always nice to put a face to a name especially when social gatherings will be in short supply over the coming months.
1) Share common email addresses with other adult or junior members. The system does not work well. You can change your email address within your Profile page. You can also change your password here to make it something more memorable.
2) Book a two hour slot during ‘peak’ periods, which are weekdays between 5pm and 9pm. Please limit yourself to a 1hr booking during weekday evenings to allow more members the chance to play
3) Struggle and get frustrated with the software – get in touch and we will do our best to help!
New Court Booking Software Launched
CSP Tennis Club are delighted to inform members of a new court booking system we are trialling. At the moment…
CSP Tennis Club are delighted to inform members of a new court booking system we are trialling. At the moment you can only book 1 slot at any given time. Eg 10am and the court is booked for 50 minutes allowing for a 10 minute changeover.
To conform with Government advice and the LTA before play please:
Remember to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before and after playing. Please bring your own MARKED balls and each player to only use their own. If your partner's ball comes your way, then use your racket or foot to pass it back to them. Please remember the 2m distancing rule between players. For detailed information see the club's message: https://chalfontstpetertennisclub.co.uk/club-update-12th-may-2020-2/
If you have covid-19 symptoms please do not come to the club and stay at home.
If you do not want your booking please can you cancel it so another member can use the court. If the court has NOT been booked after you, you may carry on using it but if it has been booked please vacate as soon as the players have arrived observing the 2m distancing rule.
Have a good game!
Sorry we don't allow guest booking. If you would like to contact the club please use the form below.
CONTACT CLUB Admin
FastCourts // Helping you play more
Recovering your FastCourts account
Forgotten your password? Not a problem. You can reset your password by entering
the email address registered with your account below. We'll send you an email
with instructions on resetting your password to enable you to log back in.
Login to Your Account
Ways to get in touch
Thank you for your interest in FastCourts. There are several ways
of getting in touch.
Having issues using our services? No problem - first off, it's worth seeing if your
issue has been addressed in our FAQs where the most frequently encountered issues and their
resolutions can be found.