Following the Government's relaxation of COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, Eastcote Bowling Club has opened limited social bowling at the club's bowling green in Cavendish Park from 15 June 2020. The club has identified and assessed the risks to users of its facilities, and has implemented a plan to mitigate those risks.
The club has prepared Playing Rules that all playing members must follow, as well as a Users' Guide explaining how to use the new rink booking system. Only playing members named on a valid booking are permitted on the club's property, except for maintenance. Strictly no spectators or guests, even if a member.
As a reminder, playing members must:
1. Pre-book a rink for any morning, afternoon or evening session, naming each player.
2. Bring everything you need, except mats and jacks, but including shoes, bowls, water, snacks, towels, etc.
3. Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before, and leave no later than 15 minutes after, your booked session times.
4. Adhere to the Government's social distancing advice and the club's signage.
5. After using any club facility or equipment, thoroughly disinfect all affected items.
6. Take away everything that you bring in, including all waste.
Sorry we don't allow guest booking.
If you would like to contact the club please use the form below.